The Springs Resort is now open to all guests. We realize how fortunate we are to be able to be open to serve you at an unprecedented time like this. We take very seriously our mandate to adapt the public spaces in our resort as well as our service offerings to meet current statewide guidelines for health and safely. Because of this, we are admitting a limited number of guests to the resort following the state’s guidelines of maintaining a sustainable level of social distancing and upholding the directive to wear masks in public settings.
Please know that the health and safety of our community, staff, and guests remains the top priority for The Springs Resort. We have taken extra steps to elevate our commitment in an effort to exceed expert recommendations to help control and curb the spread of COVID-19 at our resort and in our community.
As we welcome you back, we understand that some of our new operation procedures aren’t what we are accustomed to, but we’ve put very careful thought into what is necessary to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
We understand the role that nature, and geothermal mineral spring water in particular, play in supporting strong immune and respiratory systems. The many health benefits of soaking in mineral springs have been documented through the centuries. The Springs Resort also realizes how important it is to work with local and state authorities to help our guests -- especially those in vulnerable populations -- make smart choices at this important time in the world’s fight against COVID-19.
General Cleanliness and Health:
In order to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness post COVID shutdown, we have acquired more staff to ensure a rigorous cleaning and sanitizing schedule to provide you with the safety and comfort you deserve.
• We will continue to perform the highest level of disinfectant cleaning across the property, using earth-friendly, peroxide-based cleaners and UV light sterilization.
• High touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently, and guests will see an increased number of employees around the resort performing cleaning procedures.
• All staff will wear masks, and we ask that all guests follow state health guidelines and wear masks when engaging with staff or while you are in indoor public areas.
• We have installed sneeze guards at all point-of-sale locations.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added across property in high traffic areas.
• Springs employees will have routine symptom and temperature checks when they arrive at work.
Hotel guests will have access to available resort amenities, including soaking privileges, with some restrictions to ensure social distancing and safety guidelines are followed.
• The resort has developed even stronger room cleaning procedures. In addition to peroxide-based disinfectants for cleaning all surfaces in the hotel, we have added a second level of quality review and disinfecting following each cleaning.
• We have also added UV light sterilization devices in each room to further disinfect specific areas and high-touch items.
• All resort areas and amenities will be operated in manner that ensures social distancing guidelines are followed, and no gatherings of groups larger than 10 are allowed.
• Stayover housekeeping services are not currently being offered to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
We have put a safety-first plan in place to open to soaking guests. While state COVID-19 guidelines allow hot springs to reopen at 50% capacity, we will be opening at lower levels initially, with staggered admissions, to ensure safety can be maintained and new operating guidelines can be implemented effectively.
Pool restrictions: All pools will have maximum soaker capacities posted and guests will be guided to follow those numbers.
Masks: In accordance with CDC and State guidelines, face masks will be required by all guests when they are indoors or not socially distanced. Due to the possibility of them getting wet, making breathing through them more difficult, it is not advisable to wear masks in pools. And, as long as guests are observing social distancing guidelines, face masks will not be required while outdoors.
Posted Guidelines: Signage will be posted around the property with guidelines and information pertinent to guests. Please review and follow the guidance provided.
Food & Beverage:
Service will be limited, while ensuring our guests have access to a food & beverage offering in accordance with state restrictions.
• Grab and go service will be offered. Once the state allows for seating in food & beverage establishments, our seating will be greatly reduced to ensure greater than 6 feet of separation between tables.
• The Café will be open from 7am-9am.
• The Canteen will be open 11am-10pm.
• The Barefoot Grill will be open 12pm-8pm.
The Spa is currently open and offers facial and massage services. Policies and procedures for the spa are in accordance with recommended safety and cleaning guidelines provided by state and local health authorities.
Most Importantly - Relax! Our guests tell us that they visit our magical waters for health, wellness, and relaxation. The last few months have been difficult on all of us and our team is here to help ensure that you can enjoy the renewal and rejuvenation that you deserve.
The Springs Resort & Spa