Pints, Pools, and Paddles
May 12th, 13th, 14th
Calling all craft brew enthusiasts! Join The Springs Resort on Saturday, May 13th for the 8th annual Pints, Pools, and Paddles Craft Brew Fest! Indulge in the finest regional craft beers and soak up the serenity of 20 geothermal mineral pools.
This year’s Pints, Pools, and Paddles festival brings attendees the opportunity to help determine which brewery deserves recognition with the Favorite Brewery Award.
Here are some of the highlights for the 2023 event:
- Friday, May 12th, from 3 pm – 5 pm: A Private Beer, Chocolate, and Cheese tasting with Riff Raff Brewery
- Friday, May 12th, from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: A Private Beer, Chocolate, and Cheese tasting with Riff Raff Brewery
- Saturday, May 13th, from 9 am-3 pm: Enjoy a front-row seat to the Pagosa Paddle whitewater races as you soak in the luxury of 20 hot spring pools along the San Juan River.
- Saturday, May 13th, from 3 pm-6 pm: Indulge in a wide variety of craft brews from around the region.
- Sunday, May 14th, from 8 am-9 am: Enjoy a sublime finish to your Pints and Pools weekend with a rejuvenating Aqua Sound Bathing experience. Delight in the deep sense of relaxation by combining the therapeutic benefits of soaking in our geothermal water with waves of harmonic sound that envelop the body from Tibetan singing bowls. The combination helps relieve stress and anxiety, while promoting a feeling of well-being for your journey home.
From 9 am to 3 pm on Saturday morning, Pints, Pools, and Paddles attendees are cordially invited to experience the luxurious 20 geothermal soaking pools! At 9:30 am, the Pagosa Paddle race begins. The whitewater race brings contestants through downtown Pagosa Springs and directly in front of The Springs Resort pools. Cheer on rafters, kayakers, and standup paddleboarders as they navigate buoys feet from your hot spring pool. At 4:00 pm, the race ends with a downriver parade.
When soaking ends at 3 pm, it’s time to indulge in an endless sampling of craft beer from Colorado and New Mexico, and beyond. Wrap up your experience with a bite to eat from one of the food trucks on site.
Don’t miss out on the 8th Annual Pints, Pools, and Paddles Craft Brew Festival at The Springs Resort in Pagosa Springs, CO.